Town Lake Village
We are buying a house! The whole process started last Saturday when we looked at a less-desirable, but really inexpensive condo development. We decided to keep looking "just for fun" and found Town Lake Village.
Check out the website at:
www.townlakevillage.com
We are getting an end unit (#20), which uses floor plan B. It will be nice to be out of the burbs and closer to downtown, where we can enjoy the lake, walking, better restaurants, and the like.
******
On another note- I got a summer job offer! I will be working for Booz Allen Hamilton as a strategy consultant based out of their Dallas office. Things kick off in mid-May and I am looking forward to an exciting, travel-filled summer!
Check out the website at:
www.townlakevillage.com
We are getting an end unit (#20), which uses floor plan B. It will be nice to be out of the burbs and closer to downtown, where we can enjoy the lake, walking, better restaurants, and the like.
******
On another note- I got a summer job offer! I will be working for Booz Allen Hamilton as a strategy consultant based out of their Dallas office. Things kick off in mid-May and I am looking forward to an exciting, travel-filled summer!

2 Comments:
what was your purchase price?
By
first, at 7:37 PM
Wow! Your blog is attracting Costa Rican real estate agents!!! I'm so proud.
By
Polly Prissy Pants, at 1:19 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home